Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Quintessential design’s web-site. If you continue to browse and use this web-site, you are agreeing to comply with and abide by the following terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions please refrain from using our site.
Information about us
quintessentialdesign.co.uk is a site owned and operated by Massimo Piemontese and Jill Bissenden. The business address is:
65 The Old High Street, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 1RN.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the site without notice. We shall not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
• Your use of any information or materials on this web-site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that the products available through this web-site meet your specific requirements.
• This web-site contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, all items for sale on this site, including packaging, all designs and photographs. We are the owners of all intellectual property rights in our site. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You must not use any part for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
• Unauthorised use of this web-site may give rise to claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• Your use of this web-site and any arising dispute is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
• All details of business terms, prices and descriptions of items offered for sale in this shop are current, but may be subject to change without prior notice.
Delivery Charges & Payment
All orders are subject to a delivery, handling and packing charge. The correct charge will be automatically calculated via our Shopping Basket ordering system and are based on the cost of your order and your location.
Please note that should you buy multiple items, postage will be calculated on the total cost of the items within our postage cost bands and some saving may be made. All payments will be taken in British Pounds (££) Sterling. All payments to the website will be electronic. Cheques will be accepted and contact should be via e-mail. Goods will be dispatched after the cheque has been cleared.
Items sent through the Postal System will be covered by the insurance offered by the Post Office. Any losses not covered by the postal insurance will be at the customer’s own risk. If parcels are lost in transit Quintessential design will not accept liability for any loss.
Any items you believe to be unsatisfactory will be replaced or your money refunded upon your request provided you return the goods in good condition within 10 working days from receiving your order.
Should a manual or electronic error occur with the pricing of an item on the web-site we reserve the right to refuse a sale if either the seller or the buyer are disadvantaged.
Quintessential design accepts no liability in the following circumstances:
• Any injury to the buyer from handling goods received. All goods despatched will be deemed safe to handle under normal circumstances.
• Any financial loss due to theft or loss of goods in the buyers own country on International Sales.
• Any consequential loss to the buyer as a result of non delivery by any postal system.